Tuesday 2 October 2012

Falling

So here's the song I mentioned yesterday...it's nothing much; I actually came up with it all on a long drive between Coventry and Luton, but hey ho.....



The walls that you broke down are building up once again,
I sometimes catch myself thinking of way back when,
When you drew out all my love, but now I can’t compare,
All I ever think these days is’ it isn’t fair’

Falling, apart at the seams,
You’ve shattered my dreams, to pieces.
Falling, you pushed us apart,
Your breaking my heart in two.

I still look at your picture every now and then,
Oh how the anger builds and so I count to ten,
Sharply I calm down and begin to cry,
I lay down on our bed screaming ‘oh darling, why?’.

And now I’m

Falling, your merciless deeds,
Oh, how my heart bleeds, for you, it aches.
Falling, I’m nearing the ground,
No matter how hard, I look, help cannot be found.

I spend hours staring, thinking of your face,
There’s a hole in me somewhere I just cant replace,
With your stuff all gone its like you weren’t even here,
I scream out in loneliness ‘come back my dear!’.

And so I’m

Falling, I’ve crashed and I’ve burned,
My lessons I’ve learned, I wont love anymore.
Yes I’m falling, broken and poor,
Peerless and without a hope of a cure.

Falling, apart at the seams,
You’ve shattered my dreams, to pieces.
Falling, you pushed us apart,
You’ve broken my heart in to.

And I have

Fallen, you return to my door,
You find me dead on the floor, your too late.
Fallen, the fate that you left me to,
Has taken its cue, I’m in pain no more.

Falling, apart at the seams,
I have no more dreams, I’m done.
Falling, you pushed me away,
My heart died and now I will stay, that way. 





....and there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment